Senior Network Security Engineer
Complete IT Resources is always looking for talented people to become part of our team. We are looking for a Senior Information Security Engineer who will be responsible for leading the effort in the development of the Information Security and Risk Management Program and ongoing assessment of its effectiveness. The candidate will work with the leadership and business technical teams to develop policies and processes, identify and remediate vulnerabilities, implement security tools, improve user awareness and training, research, analyze, and troubleshoot information and data related to security incidents and events, and make recommendations to strengthen the security poster of the organization. In addition, the Senior Information Security Engineer will work across the organization to lead the efforts in internal and external audits.
What you will be doing
- Develop and implement Information Security and Risk Management Program.
- Research and implement new technologies to improve and grow the network and security infrastructure.
- Work with management and team members to prioritize security related events and projects as well as track results.
- Propose and help review security policies and plans to improve the Rainmaker security environment.
- Ability to communicate security information among different groups.
- Maintain confidentiality of all security incidents, events and information.
- Help the security manager to lead all security incidents.
- Plan and implement incident handling and response tasks and procedures.
- Obtain information and stay up to date on the latest exploits and security news in a fast and efficient way so as to keep the company secured against these exploits.
- Perform internal security audits.
- Review all firewall and access control list changes for possible security holes.
- Review proposed infrastructure changes of all other team members as well as other groups and departments to maintain a high level of security integrity.
- Utilize company provided tools and systems to investigate, research, and analyze any security-related suspicious activities.
- Work with business colleagues to review RFPs and RFIs.
- Participate in 24×7 on-call support.
- Develop and implement information security awareness and training.
- Perform security assessments for customers and prospects.
- Prepare comprehensive investigative reports on security incidents.
What this role will take
- Extensive experience at consultancy preferred
- Great interpersonal communication skills
- Keen eye for spotting data trends
- Great analytical skills
- 5 to 10+ years of Security experience in Systems Engineering and Support in enterprise environments.
- CCNP Security or CCIE Security strongly preferred.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Computer Science and/or Business, OR the work experience equivalent (4+ years).
- Extensive Security network design and support experience. Advanced level knowledge of multiple hardware and software platforms.
- Ability to deliver on multiple complex high priority projects and initiatives within scope, budget and timeline.
- Able to work within a customer oriented, positive team environment.
- Expertise in Security delivery, design and modeling